Restore the appearance and function of your teeth
At Spokane Family Smiles, we offer high-quality modern crowns that look just like your natural teeth and will provide the durability to help you live life just like you always have.
- Natural, tooth-colored appearance
- Almost as strong and durable as a natural tooth
- Versatile treatment option
- Custom for your unique smile
A versatile treatment option for repairing teeth
High-quality ceramic dental crowns are one of the best dental treatment options for helping strengthen or replace teeth. Our crowns are custom to your unique mouth, so you can feel confident that they will look and feel completely natural.
Dental Crowns at Spokane Family Smiles
What to expect
- We’ll examine your mouth and discuss your oral health to determine if dental crowns are the best option for you.
- Depending on your exact treatment plan, we’ll prepare your tooth or perform any other necessary treatment to prepare for placing your dental crown. This could include a root canal, or removing decay and prepping your existing tooth for crown placement.
- A 3D scanner will be used to ensure the proper fit of your dental crown.
- Once ready, we’ll place your custom ceramic crown into place.
Treatment recommendations you can trust
At Spokane Family Smiles, we believe that patients know best what is right for their future. We aim to give you all of the information you need to make the best choice for yourself, supporting you in whatever way you need to make the right decision. We will always lay out expected outcomes, costs, and all other details so you can make the best choice for you and your family.
IV and Oral Sedation
Common dental crowns questions
How long do dental crowns last?
With proper care, dental crowns can last up to 15 years or longer!
Does it hurt to get a dental crown?
We make dental crown treatment as easy as possible. We’ll always ensure that you are comfortable before starting and offer IV and oral sedation to ensure you have an anxiety-free experience.
How do I care for a dental crown?
We recommend treating your crown as you would any other tooth — brushing and flossing daily and attending twice-yearly cleaning and exams.
Smile Care Dental Savings Plan
A great option for those without dental insurance! Our dental savings plan is designed to help you and your family save significantly on preventive and restorative services.
Membership includes cleanings, exams, and routine x-rays, as well as significantly reduced fees for restorative and surgical procedures.
Benefits of membership run for 12 months.
No deductibles, waiting periods, annual maximums, or denial of claims.
We accept most insurance plans
Unsure if we accept your plan? Reach out to our team! We’ll help you determine coverage so you can make the right financial decision for your family. Please note that we do not accept Washington Apple Health.
For those without insurance, we offer several payment options, including CareCredit and our office savings program.